- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - H&M
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M), is a Swedish clothing company, known for its fast fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. H&M has around 2,000 stores in 37 different countries and employs around 76,000 people. - Source: Wikipedia
Fashion retailer H&M has pulled a vest from its shelves worldwide after accusations its design, which featured a menacing skull in the center of a Star of David, was anti-Semitic.
The first full day of Paris' frenzied ready-to-wear shows mixed up iconic fashion veterans like Dries Van Noten with a whole new sort of fashion player: H&M.
David Beckham has a knack for keeping his name in the news, and his face — and well-sculpted body — in front of the cameras. The newest ad campaign for his bodywear collection for global retailer H&M is being released on the heels of the announcement that he's joining the French Paris-Saint Germain soccer club.
The stakes are high. The judges are brutal. The challenges are difficult. And the contestants are determined to be the next Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren.
NBC'S "FASHION STAR": NBC on Tuesday will debut "Fashion Star," which is different from other fashion reality TV shows. That's because the contestants compete to have their winning creations sold each week at Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and H&M. So shoppers actually can buy the winning designs online that night and in the stores the next day. McCall's will also sell sewing patterns.
They carry "it" bags instead of backpacks, consider shopping a social sport and can burn through mom and dad's money, but the high-school girls of "NYC Prep" also can spot a bargain.