- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - H&M
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M), is a Swedish clothing company, known for its fast fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. H&M has around 2,000 stores in 37 different countries and employs around 76,000 people. - Source: Wikipedia
Fashion retailer H&M has pulled a vest from its shelves worldwide after accusations its design, which featured a menacing skull in the center of a Star of David, was anti-Semitic.
The first full day of Paris' frenzied ready-to-wear shows mixed up iconic fashion veterans like Dries Van Noten with a whole new sort of fashion player: H&M.
David Beckham has a knack for keeping his name in the news, and his face — and well-sculpted body — in front of the cameras. The newest ad campaign for his bodywear collection for global retailer H&M is being released on the heels of the announcement that he's joining the French Paris-Saint Germain soccer club.
The stakes are high. The judges are brutal. The challenges are difficult. And the contestants are determined to be the next Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren.
NBC'S "FASHION STAR": NBC on Tuesday will debut "Fashion Star," which is different from other fashion reality TV shows. That's because the contestants compete to have their winning creations sold each week at Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and H&M. So shoppers actually can buy the winning designs online that night and in the stores the next day. McCall's will also sell sewing patterns.
They carry "it" bags instead of backpacks, consider shopping a social sport and can burn through mom and dad's money, but the high-school girls of "NYC Prep" also can spot a bargain.