- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - H&M
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (operating as H&M), is a Swedish clothing company, known for its fast fashion clothing offerings for women, men, teenagers and children. H&M has around 2,000 stores in 37 different countries and employs around 76,000 people. - Source: Wikipedia
Beyonce, who seems to be everywhere as she prepares for her upcoming world tour, is going to be seen in even more places.
David Beckham has a knack for keeping his name in the news, and his face — and well-sculpted body — in front of the cameras. The newest ad campaign for his bodywear collection for global retailer H&M is being released on the heels of the announcement that he's joining the French Paris-Saint Germain soccer club.
From coast to coast, Black Friday started earlier than ever at many stores, with some complaining that it has morphed into more of a "Gray Thursday."
NBC'S "FASHION STAR": NBC on Tuesday will debut "Fashion Star," which is different from other fashion reality TV shows. That's because the contestants compete to have their winning creations sold each week at Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's and H&M. So shoppers actually can buy the winning designs online that night and in the stores the next day. McCall's will also sell sewing patterns.
The stakes are high. The judges are brutal. The challenges are difficult. And the contestants are determined to be the next Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren.
President Obama will deliver an opening message before the debut of "Speak Up," a Cartoon Network documentary about bullied youth across America and those who have helped them.
The latest trend in fashion is to create discount collections with department stores, but don't expect to see famed shoe designer Stuart Weitzman jumping on that bandwagon.
France may have lost an A in its credit rating, but fashion seems to have won it back with a flourishing start to haute couture week _ from the A-list celebrities to Dior's 1950s A-line silhouettes.
Retailers are hitting young shoppers right where they live — on social networking Web sites.