- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Hmv Group Plc
An employee apparently fired from music retailer HMV has let loose on the company's Twitter feed to compare ongoing layoffs to a "mass execution."
An employee apparently fired from music retailer HMV let loose on the company's Twitter feed Thursday, comparing the latest round of layoffs to a mass execution.
British music and entertainment retailer HMV admitted defeat on Tuesday after more than 90 years in business, suspending trading in its shares and calling in administrators to try to salvage any viable parts of the business.
British music and entertainment retailer HMV says it is preparing to enter a form of bankruptcy after failing to secure a reprieve from its lenders.