- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Latest Hobby Lobby Items
The Satanic Temple said in a statement on its website that the Supreme Court's recent ruling on Hobby Lobby now gives women the right to opt out of state laws that require abortion seekers to first read pro-life materials.
Hobby Lobby — the company that just beat back Obamacare's mandate to provide all types of contraceptive coverage to employees, even those believed by Christians to be abortifacients — has a new venture: Owners are building a Bible museum in downtown Washington, D.C.
Opponents of the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling favoring religious freedom are distorting that decision's impact on women, critics allege.
The Obama administration ordered employers Thursday to notify their workers if they plan to cut birth-control coverage from their health plans in the wake of the Supreme Court's "Hobby Lobby" decision.
A Boulder condom company is offering its product free to women who work at Hobby Lobby, even though Hobby Lobby's employee health care plan covers condoms.
An opinion piece published Friday in the Journal of the American Medical Association argues the Supreme Court's willingness to defend "corporate personhood" — exemplified in its Hobby Lobby decision on birth control and company health plans — is "becoming a major impediment to public health regulation."
Following the Hobby Lobby decision upholding religious freedom, a woman business owner has secured a court injunction against the HHS mandate requiring coverage for contraceptives and abortifacient drugs.
Congressional Democrats introduced a bill Wednesday to repeal part of a key religious freedom law and require for-profit companies to pay for their employees' birth control under Obamacare.
A craft store like Hobby Lobby sells a lot of items with alphabet letters, which is presenting an opportunity for those unhappy with the chain's prominent role challenging the Obamacare contraception mandate.