- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Latest Holly Worthington Items
Not long ago, the Washington region was suffering from an oversupply of unsold homes. That number has dropped dramatically in recent years -- too far, according to Holly Worthington.
Home sales in the Washington metro area were up 14 percent in 2011. They were also down by 8 percent.
As expected, sales were slower in July than they were in June. This happens every year.