- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Holocaust
, Romanized Churben or Hurban) was the genocide of approximately six million European Jews during World War II, a programme of systematic state-sponsored extermination by Nazi Germany.The genocide of these six million people was a genocide of two-thirds of the population of nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust. - Source: Wikipedia
A CNN interview with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani quickly made international headlines after the new president reportedly recognized the Holocaust, however, the semi-official Iranian FARS News Agency said Wednesday the report is "fabricated."
Thousands of children were murdered by the Nazis because they fell short of the Aryan ideal. On Friday, a hushed audience gathered in Austria's Parliament to watch the world premiere of an opera depicting how the Nazis methodically killed mentally or physically deficient children at a Vienna hospital during World War II.
When Elie Wiesel emerged from quintuple heart bypass surgery, still wired to monitors, he immediately started writing a book about the ordeal _ "in my head." In French.
When Elie Wiesel emerged from quintuple heart-bypass surgery, still wired to monitors, he immediately started writing a book about the ordeal — "in my head." In French.
An epic French documentary about the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime has appeared on Turkish television to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day - the first time the film has been aired on public television in a majority-Muslim country.
Lars von Trier remains contrite and respectful of the Cannes Film Festival over its decision to toss him out for saying he sympathizes with Adolf Hitler.
JERUSALEM — The government of Israel — a nation founded as a refuge for Holocaust survivors — is facing rising complaints that it neglects tens of thousands of those survivors as they grow poor and sick in old age.