- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Holocaust Items
A 91-year-old Holocaust survivor died after being hit by a school bus packed with kids in Maryland Wednesday afternoon.
A CNN interview with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani quickly made international headlines after the new president reportedly recognized the Holocaust, however, the semi-official Iranian FARS News Agency said Wednesday the report is "fabricated."
Thousands of children were murdered by the Nazis because they fell short of the Aryan ideal. On Friday, a hushed audience gathered in Austria's Parliament to watch the world premiere of an opera depicting how the Nazis methodically killed mentally or physically deficient children at a Vienna hospital during World War II.
When Elie Wiesel emerged from quintuple heart bypass surgery, still wired to monitors, he immediately started writing a book about the ordeal _ "in my head." In French.
When Elie Wiesel emerged from quintuple heart-bypass surgery, still wired to monitors, he immediately started writing a book about the ordeal — "in my head." In French.
An epic French documentary about the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime has appeared on Turkish television to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day - the first time the film has been aired on public television in a majority-Muslim country.
Lars von Trier remains contrite and respectful of the Cannes Film Festival over its decision to toss him out for saying he sympathizes with Adolf Hitler.
JERUSALEM — The government of Israel — a nation founded as a refuge for Holocaust survivors — is facing rising complaints that it neglects tens of thousands of those survivors as they grow poor and sick in old age.