- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Home Depot Inc.
Representatives from six national businesses sent a letter to D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray on Wednesday urging him to veto "misguided" legislation that would raise minimum hourly wages at large retail stores.
ATLANTA (AP) - Home Depot Chief Executive Frank Blake was questioned yesterday by investors, who also shop in his company's stores, on the retailer's commitment to customer service.
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — Chrysler got a taste of its new owner's swift and decisive style yesterday as its chief executive was demoted and the former head of Home Depot was tapped to lead the automaker through a major restructuring.