- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Home Depot
Police say a person out walking a dog found a body in a wooded area behind a Home Depot store in Indianapolis.
Sometimes a small gesture has a big impact.
Employees at a Home Depot store in New Jersey constructed a monument to a favorite customer who lost his battle to liver cancer.
Home Depot is opening a new store in south metro Atlanta next month, but the public won't be allowed to shop there.
Police say a heroin addict trying to steal a drill from a Home Depot store in suburban Detroit repeatedly stabbed a guard with a used syringe.
A Michigan man who switched price stickers on Home Depot products and then returned the items for refunds was sentenced Thursday to 2 ½ years in prison in a multi-state scheme that cost the big retailer more than $300,000.
Prosecutors in the federal corruption trial of former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin presented the jury on Tuesday with testimony and email evidence that Nagin pressured a national retail giant to do business with his family.
Motorists across several Southern states tried to rush home at the first sign of snow, creating a traffic nightmare that left thousands sleeping overnight in their cars on highways, on the floors in schools and in the aisles of 26 Home Depot stores that opened their doors for a makeshift shelter.
Stock up now because come Jan. 1, the popular 40- and 60-watt incandescent light bulbs no longer will be welcome on U.S. store shelves.
Strong earnings from Home Depot helped lift the Dow Jones industrial average Tuesday. A jump in home sales and consumer confidence also brought buyers back to the market after a big sell-off Monday.
U.S. stocks closed lower after uneven trading Tuesday as fears about the "fiscal cliff" and Greece tipped major indexes between gains and losses. A surge in Home Depot's stock prevented a steeper drop for the Dow Jones industrial average.
Police on Friday identified the man killed in a Thanksgiving Day collision in Hyattsville that also left four others in critical condition.
One person was killed and five others injured Thanksgiving Day when a car struck a group of people outside a Home Depot in Hyattsville, police and fire officials said.
People along the East Coast gave thanks when the storm passed by Sunday and inflicted relatively little harm. But by Monday morning, they were complaining.
Crews busted holes in concrete slabs and sifted through strewn home goods Tuesday as rescuers focused on crumpled big-box stores and apartment complexes in Joplin, Mo., in a frantic search for survivors, after nearly 120 people were killed by the deadliest single U.S. tornado in about 60 years.