- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Home Run Derby
The Home Run Derby is an event played prior to the Major League Baseball All-Star Game. It is a contest among the top home run hitters in Major League Baseball to determine who can hit the most home runs. The event is currently sponsored by State Farm Insurance. Former sponsors have included Century 21 Real Estate and Service Merchandise. - Source: Wikipedia
Nationals head trainer Lee Kuntz, also honored as an All-Star this year, monitored Harper closely Monday night, mostly trying to ensure that the 20-year-old stayed hydrated enough during the nearly three-hour competition.
Let's not dissect every possible movement the kid can make and try to find a smidge of possible negative. Let's enjoy the Home Run Derby for what it is and have some fun watching Bryce Harper try to blast a few balls out of Citi Field in New York.
Zac Brown Band is adding some star power to baseball's Home Run Derby at next month's All-Star game festivities.
Prince Fielder spent two days in the desert being booed, payback for not picking hometown hero Justin Upton for the Home Run Derby.