- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Home Run Derby
The Home Run Derby is an event played prior to the Major League Baseball All-Star Game. It is a contest among the top home run hitters in Major League Baseball to determine who can hit the most home runs. The event is currently sponsored by State Farm Insurance. Former sponsors have included Century 21 Real Estate and Service Merchandise. - Source: Wikipedia
With the Home Run Derby finished, Nationals Insider Mark Zuckerman breaks down the All-Star Game from Minnesota.
Nationals head trainer Lee Kuntz, also honored as an All-Star this year, monitored Harper closely Monday night, mostly trying to ensure that the 20-year-old stayed hydrated enough during the nearly three-hour competition.
Let's not dissect every possible movement the kid can make and try to find a smidge of possible negative. Let's enjoy the Home Run Derby for what it is and have some fun watching Bryce Harper try to blast a few balls out of Citi Field in New York.
Zac Brown Band is adding some star power to baseball's Home Run Derby at next month's All-Star game festivities.
Prince Fielder spent two days in the desert being booed, payback for not picking hometown hero Justin Upton for the Home Run Derby.