- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Homer Smith
A leading gay-rights organization has demanded an apology from Kobe Bryant for apparently using a derogatory gay term in frustration over a referee's call during the Lakers' game Tuesday night.
Former Army head coach Homer Smith, regarded as one of keenest offensive minds in the annals of college football, has died. He was 79.