- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Honda Motor Company, Ltd
Latest Honda Motor Company, Ltd Items
Honda unveiled the dynamic Accord Coupe Concept at the North American International Auto Show, providing the first official glimpse of the athletic styling direction, as well as revealing a host of new technologies for the all-new, ninth-generation 2013 model, set to go on-sale this fall.
Two new four-cylinder, two-wheel-drive Honda Crosstour models are set to go on sale next month, broadening the vehicle's appeal through a lower price point and EPA-estimated fuel economy that increases 3 mpg in the city and 2 mpg on the highway.
A woman who expected her Civic Hybrid to be her dream car wants Honda to pay for not delivering the 50 mpg it promised. But rather than joining other owners in a class-action lawsuit, she is going solo against the automaker in small-claims court.
Three children trapped in an upturned car after it skidded into a river were released Monday from a hospital, two days after they were saved by several passers-by.
After hitting a 30-year low in 2009, U.S. auto sales are poised for a second straight year of growth in 2012 - the result of easier credit, low interest rates and pent-up demand for cars and trucks created by the Great Recession.
After hitting a 30-year low in 2009, U.S. auto sales are poised for a second straight year of growth in 2012 — the result of easier credit, low interest rates and pent-up demand for cars and trucks created by the Great Recession.
A Japanese man temporarily working at Honda's car factory in east Alabama became the second foreign auto worker charged under the state's law on illegal immigration, the company said Wednesday.
The Idaho man charged Thursday with attempting to assassinate President Obama by firing shots at the White House told a close acquaintance the president is the "anti-Christ" and that he "needed to kill him," according to court documents.
Honda's human-shaped robot can now run faster, balance itself on uneven surfaces, hop on one foot and pour a drink. Some of its technology may even be used to help out with clean-up operations at the stricken Fukushima nuclear plant.