- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Honda Motor Company, Ltd
Latest Honda Motor Company, Ltd Items
With the Anaheim Ducks bearing down on him all night, Jaroslav Halak couldn't relax for even a moment in front of the Washington Capitals' net until the horn sounded on another victory.
Honda is recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans in the country because a fuel pump cover can deteriorate and cause a fuel leak, the company announced Saturday.
Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday - this time because of the weather, not his back.
The only tools Tiger Woods used Wednesday at Doral were wedges, a putter and a pair of gold scissors.
It's the second time in his last 10 tournaments that Woods had serious back pain during a round. The emphasis now is to make sure he's fit and ready to play in the Masters in five weeks.
Tiger Woods left early. Rory McIlroy faded late. And when a most unpredictable Honda Classic finally concluded with a four-man playoff, Russell Henley was as surprised as anyone to be holding the trophy.
The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.
There was no immediate explanation why Woods stopped playing Sunday. He was well out of contention.
Russell Henley chipped in for birdie and then hit into the water on his next shot for double bogey. He watched Rory McIlroy throw away a lead with a double bogey and a bogey, only to stand over a 12-foot eagle putt on the next hole with a chance to win.