- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Honda Motor Company, Ltd
Latest Honda Motor Company, Ltd Items
A new breed of temporary scavengers has emerged in northeastern Japan in the wake of the March 11 tsunami, including parents who were working as fishermen, teachers, mechanics and clothing makers less than a month ago.
The Anaheim city council unanimously approved a $75 million bond deal Tuesday night to entice the Sacramento Kings to relocate to Orange County.
Sacramento Kings owner Joe Maloof made his first public comment about his franchise's possible relocation to Anaheim on Monday night, criticizing a letter sent between the cities' governments.
More Americans signed contracts to buy homes in February, but sales were uneven across the country and not enough to signal a rebound in the housing market.
Two-time defending series champion Dario Franchitti won IndyCar's season opener on Sunday, showing he's once again the one to beat in open-wheel racing.
The city of Anaheim has effectively acknowledged its pursuit of the Sacramento Kings, revealing a financial plan to entice the NBA team to relocate to Honda Center with $75 million in bonds.
The 2011 Honda Odyssey minivan achieved a historic safety milestone, becoming the first and only minivan to earn the highest possible safety ratings from both the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) under their respective more-stringent testing guidelines. No other minivan this year has received both a 2011 TOP SAFETY PICK award from IIHS and a "Overall Vehicle Score1" of five stars from NHTSA.
For one afternoon, Jamie McMurray and Scott Dixon weren't professional drivers with high stakes on the line and thousands of fans watching their every left turn.
Google Inc., Twitter, Microsoft Corp. and other U.S. technology companies are finding ways large and small to help out in the wake of last week's earthquake in Japan and the resulting tsunami.