- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Hope Perez
Police records show that the mother of a 14-year-old kidnapping victim was arrested in the same drug case as one of the men arrested in the girl's disappearance.
A police chief says a 14-year-old girl has been found alive, more than a day after she was abducted from her family's Georgia home during a robbery.
He also says two suspects are in custody.