- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Horatio Blades Items
Washington Redskins coaches spent the summer touting their newly-established depth at the receiver position. Last year's group wasn't good enough to scare opposing defenses, so they added five new receivers via the draft, free agency and trades. The new corps, they said, was replete with players whose unique talents would challenge defensive backs and bring out the best in each other.
A day off wasn't enough for quarterback John Beck's injured groin to fully heal.