- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Hospitality_Recreation
Authorities say thieves who made off with a rug and leather sofa during a smash-and-grab burglary in Grand Rapids returned less than a week later for the sofa's cushions.
As her 100th birthday approaches, Lucretia Green credits good eating habits, including plenty of carrots, for her longevity, but others think her approach to life plays an even bigger part.
Tazewell County has agreed to allow the Southwest Regional Recreation Authority to operate the county's portion of a new trail system.
Gov. Terry Branstad wants to encourage more out-of-state tourists to visit Iowa.
The Redskins will enter free agency on Tuesday afternoon with plenty of cap space and a lot of holes to fill. Here are some of the players on offense they could be interested in pursuing.
The Dinosaur Bar-B-Que restaurant chain plans to open its next location in Chicago in what will be the Syracuse-based company's first eatery outside the Northeast.
Tennessee State Parks is offering free guided hikes at each of the 54 state parks on March 22.
The city of Norfolk has taken ownership of a century-old theater.
The USS Arizona Memorial will be commemorated in the form of a U.S. postage stamp.
The avalanche danger in northwestern Wyoming is considerable following a weekend in which three people were caught in three different slides. All survived.
Researchers say Michigan's tourism industry will grow as the state begins advertising more in Canada, Germany, China and the United Kingdom.
While some people may be surprised to learn that mountain goats are not native to the Black Hills, state wildlife officials hope a rejuvenated population of transplants and zoo escapees will continue to grow and thrive.
The sidewalks are empty on Alvaro Obregon Avenue. Restaurants and souvenir shops lining the once popular thoroughfare are gutted and shuttered. The sign in front of an abandoned karaoke bar is now ripped and dilapidated, riddled underneath with three spray-painted tombstones.
Las Vegas-based Allegiant Air will start nonstop service from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport to two locations in South Carolina and Florida in May.
Vermont State Police say three hikers were rescued Saturday night from the East Branch Trail in Somerset.