- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
Latest Hospitality_Recreation Items
As Thanksgiving arrives, we usually hear an increased clamor about "hunger" in America. This year is no exception.
It sounded like a better, lighter way to pack for a trip to Germany: a Kindle with a Lonely Planet travel guide in lieu of an 844-page brick of a book.
Japan's capital has retained its top spot in the world of gastronomy, according to Michelin Guides, with more top-rated restaurants than Paris for the second year in a row.
More turkey, less white bread and mashed potatoes. Just in time for holiday feasting, a large study found that diets higher in protein and lower in carbohydrates can help overweight adults who managed to drop some weight keep it off.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has kicked off her national book tour at a store in north Phoenix.
"C" is for cookie. And "N" is for nutrition.
Spain is awarding one of its highest culture honors to a Spanish chef who made his name with restaurants in the United States.
Spain is awarding one of its highest culture honors to a chef who made his name with restaurants in the United States.
The building in which then-U.S. Army inductee Elvis Presley received his first military haircut soon could be on the National Register of Historic Places.