- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Latest Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Items
A second Jonah Lehrer book is being pulled.
One of this year's winners of the Nobel Prize for economics is working on a new book.
Exit, Philip Roth? Having conceived everything from turning into a breast to a polio epidemic in his native New Jersey, Roth has apparently given his imagination a rest.
A staff writer for the New Yorker has resigned and his latest book has been halted after he acknowledged inventing quotes by Bob Dylan.
Talk about a gravy train. The owner of a very smart collie has a very nice book deal.
The Google executive credited with helping to inspire the uprising in Egypt has a seven-figure book deal.
Rhode Island U.S. Rep. Patrick Kennedy, son of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy, is writing a memoir.