- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
House Committee On Natural Resources
Latest House Committee On Natural Resources Items
About the only thing former President Ronald Reagan doesn't have named after him is a mountain, not one recognized by the federal government anyway.
The Obama administration is refusing to turn over documents related to enforcement of environmental laws at wind farms where dozens of eagles and other protected birds have been killed, House Republicans charged Wednesday.
The House took a parting shot at what critics say are the Obama administration's policies to discourage coal production Friday by passing a package of bills designed to rein in the Environmental Protection Agency's ability to impose regulations on the struggling industry.
The House took a parting shot at the Obama administration's policies to limit coal emissions Friday by passing a package of bills designed to rein in the Environmental Protection Agency's ability to impose regulations on the struggling industry.
When the Endangered Species Act (ESA) was signed into law in 1973 by President Nixon, he spoke about the importance of preserving "the rich array of animal life with which our country has been blessed."
Alaska's energy production is declining, and Gov. Sean Parnell is hoping to help revive it by cutting taxes on oil and gas production, modifying a tax structure implemented by then-Gov. Sarah Palin.