- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - House Committee On Standards Of Official Conduct
A House ethics panel dismissed a complaint against Arkansas congressman and Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Tom Cotton that accused him of illegally soliciting donations during a radio interview at the U.S. Capitol, according to a letter released by his campaign Wednesday.
Speaker Brian Bosma asked members of the House Ethics Committee Thursday to determine whether a lawmaker did anything wrong by privately lobbying for his family's nursing home business.
An Idaho lawmaker apologized Monday to colleagues in the House and asked them to convene an ethics committee to examine her vote against legislation that would have hurt her financially.
The House Ethics Committee is considering an investigation of Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington state, the fourth-ranking member of House Republican leadership, committee officials said Thursday.
The House Ethics Committee will consider an investigation of Republican congressman Markwayne Mullin of Oklahoma.
The state House Ethics Committee recommended Tuesday that jailed Rep. Carlos Henriquez, who was convicted of assaulting a former girlfriend, be expelled.
U.S. Rep. Rob Andrews announced Tuesday that he is resigning from Congress after more than 23 years, a decision that could short-circuit a House Ethics Committee inquiry into whether the New Jersey Democrat used campaign donations for personal purposes.
The Massachusetts House has approved an order allowing the Ethics Committee to require witnesses to appear before the panel, a move with implications for the case of a Boston representative convicted of assaulting a former girlfriend.
The House Ethics Committee said Tuesday it has begun investigations of two veteran lawmakers accused of misusing or failing to report campaign money.
The House Ethics Committee is complying with a Department of Justice request to suspend its case against Rep. Michael G. Grimm while the FBI investigates corruption allegations against the New York Republican, the panel said Monday as it worked to meet end-of-the-year deadlines on a handful of outstanding cases.