- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
House Of Cards
Latest House Of Cards Items
The legislature in Maryland agreed Friday to pay an $18.5 million ransom to the producers of "House of Cards" to keep the Netflix drama filming in the state.
Actor Kevin Spacey greeted Maryland lawmakers at a wine bar Friday night to help promote an expansion of a tax credit for filming movies and television shows in the state.
Netflix started as a company that sent the movies you wanted to your home, then it moved to direct streaming of video content. These days, the company's betting it can shape how audiences connect with content.
Netflix's "House of Cards" made Emmy history Thursday with a top drama series nomination, the first time that television's leading awards have recognized a program delivered online as equal in quality to the best that TV has to offer.
In Netflix's bid for a flagship original drama of its own _ a "Sopranos" to its HBO _ the subscription streaming service is presenting a high-class adaptation of a British political thriller offered up all at once, with its first season immediately ready for TV-viewing gluttony.
Netflix Inc. is trying to buy the Internet streaming rights to a 26-episode drama starring Kevin Spacey before the series is shown on a television network.