- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - House Of Delegates
An anti-tax group Americans for Tax Reform is applauding House Speaker William J. Howell for his opposition to Medicaid expansion, praise that comes a year after the group advocated for new leadership in the House of Delegates.
Maryland's Senate advanced a measure on Wednesday that would hold dog owners liable for bites, but protect those who can prove they didn't know their dog was dangerous.
Virginia Republicans insisted at a Wednesday press conference that their legislative agenda has focused on jobs, education, government reform and public safety.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell headlined a rally in Capitol Square on Tuesday to advocate for a crucial element of his 2012 education agenda: a voucherlike program granting tax credits to companies that provide scholarships to low-income children.
Republican hopes for an effective majority in the Senate and a historic power grab in Richmond were pinned late Tuesday on a central Virginia race in which a GOP challenger clung to an 86-vote lead with a final count not expected until Wednesday.
The Maryland Senate on Thursday evening approved a bill legalizing same-sex marriage in the state, sending the issue to the House of Delegates where a similar measure is scheduled for debate beginning Friday.
RICHMOND (AP) — Smoke 'em if you've got 'em. Just don't do it inside a public building in Virginia.