- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
Latest House Oversight Items
Rep. Trey Gowdy, appearing on Fox News on Saturday afternoon, promised that "explosive" congressional hearings over the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, are "coming quickly."
President Obama's upcoming budget will lay out a credible plan to lower the U.S. deficit, but the funding gap will grow initially owing to the extension of tax cuts, Mr. Obama's budget chief said Wednesday.