- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
House Ways And Means Subcommittee
Latest House Ways And Means Subcommittee Items
The White House and its liberal allies in the news media have launched an all-out campaign to peddle Obamacare to an understandably doubting public.
President Obama's health care takeover is so unpopular with voters that he has stopped talking about it in public. Behind the scenes, however, he's tapping into taxpayers' pockets for a multimillion-dollar advertising campaign to change their minds. Congress wants answers.
In May, Christian Choate's body was found in a shallow grave, buried under cement and lime near an Indiana trailer park. Investigators believe the boy died two years ago at age 13.
The federal government's patchwork welfare system still contains dozens of programs that are too costly, redundant and hard to use, according to testimony at a congressional hearing Tuesday.