- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Latest Houston Astros Items
The Texas Rangers' list of injured pitchers just keeps growing.
Astros manager Bo Porter said starter Brad Peacock had his best stuff of the year. Unfortunately for Houston, their offense was unable to put runs on the board.
With several players hampered by injuries, Steve Clevenger became the latest Orioles' role player to get a big hit.
The Houston Astros were on the verge of one of their best wins of the season before everything unraveled again.
The Orioles activated first baseman Chris Davis from the 15-day disabled list Sunday, a move that would have generated more enthusiasm in the Baltimore clubhouse if catcher Matt Wieters didn't take his place on the DL with a right elbow strain.
It was one of those rare days when everything went right for the Houston Astros.
Even with first baseman Chris Davis apparently on his way back from the disabled list any day for the Baltimore Orioles, Steve Pearce, his replacement, has made his case to remain in the lineup.
Dallas Keuchel outpitched college roommate Drew Smyly, and the Houston Astros beat Detroit 6-2 on Thursday to stop the Tigers' eight-game winning streak and end its own five-game skid.
Dallas Keuchel won this matchup of old college roommates - then admitted he hadn't paid much attention to his friend-turned-adversary on the mound.