- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Houston Police
Houston police are investigating whether alcohol played a role in the death of a teen whose body was found in a hotel room after she attended her senior prom.
Houston police say two men have been found shot to death at a home in a drugs and missing cash investigation.
The armed carjacker projected on a large screen threatens to kill you if you don't give up your keys. Holding a modified gun that emits a beam, you pull the trigger when he draws his weapon, and seconds later fire again at another person who jumps in front with something in his hand.
Houston police say a man and two women have been found shot to death at an apartment and investigators are seeking three men seen fleeing the home.
A worker has died in an accident involving an industrial mixer at a Houston food company.
A former Houston police officer has been charged with helping distribute cocaine when he was on the force.
An analysis of Houston police sexual assault kits, which at one time went years without being tested, has resulted in DNA evidence that implicated a prison inmate in multiple assaults dating to 1992, police officials said.
A father apparently upset after a parent-teacher conference has been charged with beating his son at a Houston middle school.
Houston police have arrested a suspect in the abduction of a 6-year-old girl who escaped after going into a store and telling a customer that she was kidnapped.
Houston police have fatally shot a robbery suspect in an exchange of gunfire following a carjacking and a chase.
Attorneys for a Mexican national on Texas death row considered additional appeals to block his impending execution for the slaying of a Houston police officer after a federal judge Tuesday rejected their request for an injunction to contest a clemency process they argued was unfair and secretive.