- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Houston Police
An analysis of Houston police sexual assault kits, which at one time went years without being tested, has resulted in DNA evidence that implicated a prison inmate in multiple assaults dating to 1992, police officials said.
A father apparently upset after a parent-teacher conference has been charged with beating his son at a Houston middle school.
Houston police have arrested a suspect in the abduction of a 6-year-old girl who escaped after going into a store and telling a customer that she was kidnapped.
Houston police have fatally shot a robbery suspect in an exchange of gunfire following a carjacking and a chase.
Attorneys for a Mexican national on Texas death row considered additional appeals to block his impending execution for the slaying of a Houston police officer after a federal judge Tuesday rejected their request for an injunction to contest a clemency process they argued was unfair and secretive.