- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Houston Rockets Items
David Stern faces the same problem as the commissioner of every other pro sports league operating in North America, save the NFL.
The day began with the Los Angeles Clippers rejecting a proposed deal by the New Orleans Hornets for Chris Paul and it ended with them claiming five-time All-Star guard Chauncey Billups off waivers and re-signing center DeAndre Jordan.
The framework of a three-team trade is in place to send Hornets All-Star guard Chris Paul to the Los Angeles Lakers, said a person familiar with the negotiations.
The Associated Press and an NBA referee have reached a settlement in a lawsuit against the news agency and one of its sports writers over a Twitter message suggesting the referee intentionally made a bad call to make up for another one that went against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Houston Rockets guard Goran Dragic has reached a deal to play for Spanish club Caja Laboral until the end of the NBA lockout.
Retired basketball star Yao Ming, whose career was cut short by injury, has started classes at Jiaotong University, one of the top universities in his hometown Shanghai.
When Rick Adelman parted ways with the Houston Rockets in the spring, he said he thought he had one more coaching job left in him.
Toledo wants Syracuse's 33-30 overtime win against the Rockets to be vacated after a Big East Conference official acknowledged that replay officials wrongly awarded an extra point for a kick that was no good.
The Minnesota Timberwolves have announced that they are hiring Rick Adelman as their next coach.