- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Houston Texans Items
Chargers coach Norv Turner says Eric Weddle is on the verge of becoming an elite safety in the NFL.
It's probably a good thing players won't be required to write "What I did over summer break" essays whenever the NFL finally gets back to work.
As Winnipeg and the rest of Canada celebrate getting one of their own back, it's worth remembering that the financial woes that chased the Thrashers from Atlanta are awfully similar to what cost Winnipeg its first NHL team.
Football is back. NFL players are on the field.
Texans general manager Rick Smith and coach Gary Kubiak were satisfied with their haul from the NFL draft, which included a half-dozen players to improve one of the league's worst defenses.
A few of the Houston Texans worked out at nearby Rice Stadium as they awaited developments in the NFL's labor impasse.
The Houston Texans have taken Arizona linebacker Brooks Reed in the second round of the NFL draft.
Based on their history and last year's performance, the Houston Texans would seem likely to look for help on defense in Thursday's NFL draft.
Tennessee coach Mike Munchak is closer to filling out his coaching staff after hiring four new assistants, including Dave Ragone as wide receivers coach.