- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Houston Texans Items
Kubiak hunched over and dropped to his knees at the 24-yard line and he was immediately surrounded by medical personnel. He was taken off the field on a stretcher and put in an ambulance. The Texans said Kubiak was conscious and with his family as he was taken to the hospital.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was in stable condition after he collapsed leaving the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak will remain hospitalized until at least Tuesday after collapsing on the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis.
Houston coach Gary Kubiak collapsed leaving the field at halftime of the Texans' game Sunday night against Indianapolis and was taken by ambulance to a hospital.
Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak was carted off the field during halftime of Sunday night's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Case Keenum will be the Houston Texans starting quarterback against division foe Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Case Keenum will start at quarterback in place of a healthy Matt Schaub when the Texans host division foe Indianapolis on Sunday night.
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"
Apparently, not even perfection is good enough for the Kansas City Chiefs.