- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Houston
in the U.S., with over 6 million people. - Source: Wikipedia
It's the final Mass on Palm Sunday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, and although the rows of hard oak pews already are packed, an insistent throng pushes through the door. Each worshipper receives a palm frond, then genuflects to God before moving into the holy interior that smells faintly of candle wax.
Trail Blazers coach Terry Stotts expects guard Damian Lillard to make a quick adjustment to playoff basketball.
Josh Reddick isn't ready to declare himself out of an early season batting slump, not after the miserable start he got off to.
Jed Lowrie insisted he calmly asked Houston second baseman Jose Altuve why the Astros were trying to hit him with a pitch in the third inning. Lowrie had tried to bunt in the first with his Oakland Athletics already leading by seven runs, yet said it was because the defense had shifted.
The Philadelphia Union and Houston Dynamo played to a 0-0 tie Saturday.
The Houston Rockets were happy simply to return to the playoffs last season.
Bo Porter's team had already fallen behind big when he lost his temper.
The Houston Cougars' top two scorers have been granted releases to transfer to new schools. But the releases come with conditions.
Bo Porter knows there will be some growing pains in managing the youngest team in the majors.
George Springer got his first game with the Houston Astros out of the way on Wednesday night.
After starting off as one of the hottest teams in the NBA, the Portland Trail Blazers wilted a bit after the All-Star break.
Mike Moustakas has been mired in such a tough start to the season he joked that he tried to do a little something extra to make sure the ball he hit in the 11th inning would carry out of Minute Maid Park.
Southeast Texas officials say they were never notified by the state of plans to relocate to their county two-dozen sex offenders classified as among the state's most dangerous.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with one day remaining in the regular season: