- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
How I Met Your Mother
Latest How I Met Your Mother Items
Neil Patrick Harris is heading to Harvard University to accept the 2014 Man of the Year Award from America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe, Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
Neil Patrick Harris, dressed in a wig, lingerie and red heels, took the stage at Harvard University on Friday to accept the 2014 Man of the Year Award from America's oldest undergraduate drama troupe.
Famous people are spotted serving turkey and cranberries to the needy on Thanksgiving in New York City and Los Angeles.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about actress Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet her.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
A judge Wednesday granted Alyson Hannigan a temporary restraining order from a man who she claims has repeatedly threatened her and her family in online postings.
CBS says the big reveal is coming for "How I Met Your Mother."
President Obama and his family will flip the switch for the 90th annual lighting of the National Christmas Tree.
Video gamers in the Northeast angling to be among the first to play the highly anticipated "Assassin's Creed III" will have to wait a little longer _ even if they have power.