- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Howard Baker
Ted Welch, a prolific fundraiser in Tennessee Republican politics for four decades, has died. He was 80.
Not since the days of the Nixon administration has this country seen such government malfeasance as under President Obama.
The rule of law, along with a market economy, is the primary source of our nation's success. At the highest levels, the law must resolve difficult, complex and sometimes emotionally charged and ethically ambiguous situations.
They scale the heights of talent on screen and are vertically superior in the real world. Here's a look at the tallest performers in Hollywood.
And now for a reality check: "Muslim and Western publics continue to largely agree that relations between them are poor and disagree about who is at fault — Muslims largely blame Westerners, while those in the West generally blame Muslims."
Winnowing the field