- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Howard Baker
Not since the days of the Nixon administration has this country seen such government malfeasance as under President Obama.
The rule of law, along with a market economy, is the primary source of our nation's success. At the highest levels, the law must resolve difficult, complex and sometimes emotionally charged and ethically ambiguous situations.
They scale the heights of talent on screen and are vertically superior in the real world. Here's a look at the tallest performers in Hollywood.
And now for a reality check: "Muslim and Western publics continue to largely agree that relations between them are poor and disagree about who is at fault — Muslims largely blame Westerners, while those in the West generally blame Muslims."
Winnowing the field