- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Howard Dean Items
Former Vermont governor and presidential candidate Howard Dean will be speaking at Castleton State College at the end of this month.
Former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean has endorsed Treasurer Steve Grossman in his campaign for Massachusetts governor, calling the candidate a "bold progressive leader."
Tensions within the Democratic Party were on display in the living rooms of Massachusetts, where liberal activists watched President Barack Obama's State of the Union address with skepticism.
With the State of the Union proving ever less entrancing for viewers, the White House is desperate to turn the speech into a multiday event in an effort to bolster interest in Mr. Obama's policies, even if people don't tune in to hear his words.
The Obama administration said Sunday the flawed federal website that threatened to undo President Obama's health care law in its infancy "is night and day from where it was on Oct. 1."
The dilemma of Barack Obama and his loyal Democrats is the gift few Republicans could have imagined only a fortnight ago. It's the gift that keeps on giving, and Obamacare is no bastard child.
Conceding that he has "fumbled" the rollout to his signature health care reform law, President Obama on Thursday said he will use executive authority to craft a series of loopholes to allow some Americans to keep their insurance policies for at least another year.
Three dozen former U.S. officials are urging President Obama, who meets Friday with Iraq's prime minister, to demand that the prime minister release seven kidnapped Iranian dissidents and help relocate thousands of others guaranteed U.S. protection at a refugee camp in Baghdad.
Sarah Palin sent a brief yet scathing message to Twitter followers in the final hours before President Obama was due to address the nation about military strikes in Syria: Rather than bomb the Middle East country, "bomb Obamacare," she said.