- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By J.T. Young
Health insurance subsidies will tempt low-wage workers to shun career ladder
Topic - Howard Garfinkel
Morgan Wootten has received many awards in recognition of his long and successful coaching career at DeMatha High School.
High school basketball recruiting legend Howard Garfinkel said Wootten is one of the two best high school coaches ever along with Bob Hurley Sr. of St. Anthony in Jersey City, N.J., a Lapchick Award winner in 2010.
"Morgan has personality, attention to detail and an insatiable desire to win," Garfinkel said. "That's why he is up where he is."