- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Howard Garfinkel
Morgan Wootten has received many awards in recognition of his long and successful coaching career at DeMatha High School.
High school basketball recruiting legend Howard Garfinkel said Wootten is one of the two best high school coaches ever along with Bob Hurley Sr. of St. Anthony in Jersey City, N.J., a Lapchick Award winner in 2010.
"Morgan has personality, attention to detail and an insatiable desire to win," Garfinkel said. "That's why he is up where he is."