- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Howard Jarvis
"I've been put on leave for working too hard," he told an interviewer.
He didn't listen to the timid marketing men who urged him to soften his language, and he described the cocktail-party Republicans in opposition as "the stupidest people in the world except for businessmen, who have a genius for stupidity."