- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Howard Jarvis
The tax issue, he said, "is Armageddon, a war of machetes. They're going to cut off our heads, or we're going to cut off theirs."
He didn't listen to the timid marketing men who urged him to soften his language, and he described the cocktail-party Republicans in opposition as "the stupidest people in the world except for businessmen, who have a genius for stupidity."