- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Howard Kurtz
It just became a smidge harder for Fox News haters to dismiss the network as Republican drivel.
CNN says Howard Kurtz will address his mistaken story on gay basketball player Jason Collins on “Reliable Sources,” the weekly media criticism show he hosts on the news network.
The Daily Beast announced Thursday that it has fired prominent journalist Howard Kurtz just hours after retracting a post he wrote about gay NBA player Jason Collins.
"The Obama administration spent between $2.52 million and $2.77 million for hotel rooms and rental cars during the president's 2012 trip to Mexico for a G-20 summit," proclaims Britain's Daily Mail. "Government travel documents available online show that the State Department contracted with a travel agency to spend between $1,889,383 and $2,078,327 on hotel rooms alone, for the President, the Secret Service, and the rest of the State Department and White House staff and VIPs."
Howard Kurtz, the longtime dean of print-media critics, has left his throne at The Washington Post to become Washington bureau chief of the Daily Beast.
The news critic revealed a few personal reservations he had about the buzzy chaos of online journalism in "Appeasing the Google gods," a column he wrote Sept. 7