- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Howard Lee
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," a TLC reality show about a rambunctious, pint-sized beauty queen and her colorful Georgia family, is launching scratch 'n' sniff viewing cards for the most dedicated of fans.
"We wanted to bring a new sensory dimension for premiere night that was more than sitting back and watching," said Howard Lee, TLC executive vice president of production. "We could not think of a stronger series that always brings up fun odors that is a part of our fascination with the family. This also makes it far more interactive."