- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Hrc
A traditional-marriage organization said Wednesday that it was a victim of political abuse by the Internal Revenue Service and called for a congressional investigation into the matter.
Gay-rights groups are trumpeting the disclosure of internal strategic and financial documents written three years ago by their most formidable opponent in the gay-marriage battle.
Fisker Automotive, a maker of electric cars that received a half-billion-dollar loan from the federal government and millions more from Delaware economic development officials, says it has laid off workers in Delaware and California.
A leading gay-rights organization has demanded a full apology from Kobe Bryant for apparently using a derogatory gay term in frustration over a referee's call during the Lakers' game on Tuesday night.