- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Hsbc Arena Items
The Buffalo Sabres enter the NHL postseason with some lingering injury issues.
Buffalo is set to honor one of the city's most popular sports figures.
Pulling out a cigar from one breast pocket and a can of beer from the other, Rene Robert looked up to the arena ceiling to deliver his French Connection linemate, Rick Martin, one last message.
Two weeks after being reunited on the ice in Buffalo, the Sabres' famed French Connection lost a member when Rick Martin died Sunday.
If there were any doubts that Terry Pegula was as big a Sabres fan as he says he is, they were erased when Pegula choked up at the sight of Sabres great Gilbert Perreault in attendance at Pegula's first news conference as the team's new owner.
If there were any doubts that Terry Pegula was as big a Sabres fan as he says he is, they were erased when Pegula choked up at the sight of Sabres great Gilbert Perreault arriving at Pegula's first news conference as the team's new owner.