- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
Latest Hsbc Items
Cook County officials have filed a lawsuit contending two major banks helped cause the Chicago area's foreclosure crisis by marketing predatory loans to black and Latino borrowers.
Karrie Webb and Angela Stanford were so close down the stretch Saturday at the HSBC Women's Champions, matching each other birdie for birdie, that Stanford only sees one way to get the advantage in Sunday's final round.
Karrie Webb slipped up several weeks ago at the Australian Ladies Masters when she signed an incorrect scorecard and was disqualified. For a moment at the HSBC Women's Champions on Thursday, she thought she had made a similar mistake.
Except for a cameo appearance in California, Jim Furyk has been hard to find on a golf course over the last four months.
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."
Dustin Johnson is starting to compile the kind of numbers that are difficult to ignore.
The PGA Tour will be partners in a new tour in China that will feature 12 tournaments next year.
Three years ago at Sheshan International, hundreds of fans wanting an autograph stood outside the clubhouse where Tiger Woods was signing his scorecard at the HSBC Champions. They excitedly began chanting in Chinese, "We want Tiger! We want Tiger!"
Luke Guthrie brought only one 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew from America, enough of a caffeine fix to get him through the week without headaches. He packed only one sweater _ lime green _ because his crash course on Shanghai did not include checking the forecast.