- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Hsbc Items
Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III is back to being a player, and he wraps up a busy Fall Series at Disney. Even though his 20 career wins make him a lifetime member on the PGA Tour, Love still has an amazing streak on the line.
Ian Poulter won the HSBC Champions on Sunday for his first victory of the season, overcoming a four-stroke deficit with a 7-under 65.
Organizers said Sunday that the HSBC Champions will become an official PGA Tour event next year.
Lee Westwood shot an 11-under 61 on Saturday for a share of the third-round lead with Louis Oosthuizen in the HSBC Champions.
Jay Haas matched the Champions Tour record with a 10-under 60 to open a five-stroke lead Friday in the Charles Schwab Cup Championship.
The longer the holes at the Mission Hills golf course, the better Louis Oosthuizen and Adam Scott seemed to play.
Louis Oosthuizen and Adam Scott took advantage of the par 5s at Mission Hills and each had a 7-under 65 on Thursday to lead the HSBC Champions after the first round.
Keegan Bradley is gearing up to fight the governing bodies of golf if they decide to ban the long putter, and the American is hoping others will rally around the cause, too.
Phil Mickelson has spent the past month trying to get over the Americans' shocking defeat in the Ryder Cup, calling it "one of the biggest lows of my career."