- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Htc
Taiwan's top smartphone maker HTC said Friday its first-quarter earnings nearly tripled, with shipments totaling 9.7 million handsets amid growing market demand.
In many ways, the HTC Inspire 4G phone is a solid competitor to the Apple Inc. iPhone 4. But go with the iPhone, even though the upfront cost is a bit higher.