- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- African leader cancels trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag when Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Hu Xijin
Hu Xijin, editor-in-chief of the state-run nationalistic Global Times tabloid, said on a Chinese version of Twitter that Mr. Mo's winning is proof that the West has looked beyond Chinese dissidents.
"This prize may prove China, with its growing strength, does not have only dissidents who can be accepted by the West. China's mainstream cannot be kept out for long," Mr. Hu wrote on his microblog.