- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Huang Harris
In an age when air travelers grudgingly surrender bottled water at security checkpoints, the most striking aspect of the arrest of a passenger wearing a bulletproof vest and flying with luggage stocked with knives, clubs and body bags is that virtually all of it was permissible to have on board.
"The case does not seem to pose any immediate concerns about aviation security measures in Japan," he said.