- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Hubert Humphrey Items
How big a year was it for Minnesota's Republicans? Let's just say that if Ronald Reagan had been on the ballot Tuesday, he might have finally carried the state.
Of all the possible ways to refer to our uptight president, "dude" is not the first one that springs to mind. Comedian Jon Stewart changed all that Wednesday night, and President Obama was not amused.
One Minnesota governor hopeful framed his open concession to raise taxes as his "Walter Mondale moment."
With overwhelming majorities of voters and other survey respondents telling pollsters that the economy is the most important issue during the 2008 election year, the unemployment rate, as it has in comparable periods, will play a major role in the presidential election.