- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Hudson
The Arizona Diamondbacks have endured four openers, and they're 0-4.
Lyle Cabe of Vancouver started his career as a clerk-typist in the Oregon Air National Guard and finished as a colonel and wing commander flying F-15 fighter jets.
Jamie Gesink scored 24 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and top-ranked Western Chrsitian blew past No. 4 Hudson 79-55 Friday night to win its third straight Class 2A state championship.
MILFORD, Conn. (AP) — Automotive writer Patrick R. Foster always had a soft spot in his heart for the so-called orphans of the road — car brands that are no longer produced like Packard, Duesenberg and Studebaker.
The man accused of killing Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew will not testify in his own defense, his attorneys said Tuesday.
A judge will question would-be jurors as jury selection begins in earnest Monday at the Chicago trial of the man accused of murdering singer and Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney may have a cure-all for health care reform as the Supreme Court hears arguments about the constitutionality of the law on Monday.
Singer and actress Jennifer Hudson hopes to show her commitment to a healthier lifestyle with the opening of a new weight loss center in Chicago.
The left reacts to a court decision striking down a key provision of Obamacare with six silly arguments.
"It's been a long road for me to get here," Hudson said. "I'm just thrilled to be back out there pitching and competing, feeling somewhat healthy. I couldn't ask for a better start to the year."
In so doing, he manages to convey to the reader a marvelous sense of the texture of life as a whole back then.