- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Huey Long
"We have other things we can do to increase security without arming legislators," he said. "Look to your left, right and in front of you and think, do you really want that person armed?"
And he says there are just three honest men left in Washington, each of whom, in his different way, meets Mr. Friedman's transpartisan standard of uncompromising idealism: Reps.