- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Hugh Bremner
More than 100 grizzled motorcyclists paid tribute yesterday to the members of the military who never returned home, laying a wreath at the bronze Lone Sailor of the U.S. Navy Memorial in Northwest.
"Without the veterans, where would this country be?" he asked.
His purpose, he said, is to remind Americans of missing U.S. military members and remind the government to care for the veterans of the wars of today.