- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Hugh Carew Items
D.C. police officers fired their weapons in two shootings that occurred in broad daylight Wednesday.
The Metropolitan Police Department released photos Tuesday of two men investigators are trying to question about a shooting at a Northeast D.C. nightclub that injured five people.
One man was shot Wednesday afternoon in the Northwest D.C. neighborhood of Takoma, police said.
Two men were shot in separate incidents in Southeast D.C. and Landover Tuesday afternoon, according to police.
Two men were injured in a shooting in Southeast D.C. Thursday afternoon that occurred just a few blocks from the site where two children were hit by stray bullets earlier this week.
A juvenile was shot in the buttocks Thursday morning in Northeast D.C., police said.
Four people were shot in three separate incidents in the District within an hour Monday night, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
Two men were killed in the District early Saturday in separate shootings, the Metropolitan Police Department said.