- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Hugh Weber
Hornets star guard Chris Paul did not request a trade Monday in his meeting with new coach Monty Williams and top team officials, general manager Dell Demps said.
Chris Paul has requested to be traded and the New Orleans Hornets have scheduled a meeting with the star guard on Monday, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Hornets President Hugh Weber says it was in the best interest of the club to part ways with Bower at this time and that a search for a general manager is already under way.
Weber also said that an exchange of text messages gave him the impression that Paul approved of the recent hirings of Williams and Demps.